|Event Start Date:|
May 19, 2020
|Event End Date:|
December 31, 2020
Star of Knoxville
Tennessee Riverboat Company is committed to helping stop the spread of Covid-19 by implementing cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help ensure the health of our passengers and crew members. We are following the CDC, State of Tennessee, and Knox County Health Department guidelines.
- We will require to have employees have their temperatures checked before each shift.
- We will require employees to wash their hands frequently and on a consistent schedule.
- We will require our staff to wear face masks.
- We will be having plated meals, instead of a buffet.
- We have reduced seating in our dining room to comply with the CDC and State of Tennessee Social Distancing Guidelines.
- We will supply hand sanitizer on both decks for employees and passengers.
- We will be disinfecting high touch areas during and in between cruises.
Here is how you can help us while on board:
- Please do not come if you are sick or have symptoms.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer stations on board.
- Please be mindful of other’s personal space while on board.
- We are following Knox County Face Masks requirements.