The Tennessee Riverboat Company is home to the Star of Knoxville, a 245 passenger authentic paddle wheel boat. With a climate controlled dining room downstairs and a covered open air observation deck upstairs, it is the perfect venue to celebrate football season with friends and family.
Also available, we offer two level dock space suitable for all of your tailgating needs with 1 to 150 of your closest friends. Tired of having to cater food? We have our own chef that can take care of all of your catering needs…down to the cups and cutlery! We also provide a full cash bar and have bar packages available for your convenience.
We offer the following packages:
- Tailgate Charters ($500.00 and up)
- Game Day Charters (2,000.00 and up)
- Pep Rally Cruises ($500.00 and up)
- Game Day Cruises ($1,000.00 and up)
Call us to book the following available prime time games:
2016 Tennessee Football Schedule
- 9/1/16 vs. Appalachian State, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 9/17/16 vs. Ohio University, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 9/24/16 vs. Florida, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 10/15/16 vs. Alabama, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 11/5/16 vs. Tennessee Tech, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 11/12/16 vs. Kentucky, Knoxville, Tenn.
- 11/19/16 vs. Missouri, Knoxville, Tenn.
Flat screen TV’s for game and pre-game shows, dockside and while cruising.